The Washington State Democratic Central Committee (WSDCC) is the body that conducts business for the Washington State Democratic Party. They hold meetings about once a quarter, where they pass resolutions, elect officers, make endorsements, and conduct other Party business. Every two years, the Washington State Democratic Party holds a State Convention, where delegates to the convention gather to conduct further Party business.
This page contains some of the documents produced by the WSDCC and State Convention delegates. These documents define the Washington State Democratic Party.
Below, please find statements of full participation with the WSDCC Affirmative Action goals from the Democratic candidates for President who submitted a statement by the deadline provided to all campaigns. If a candidate’s statement does not appear here it is because that campaign has not submitted one.
2020 Party Documents
- Charter This document describes the structure of the Party.
- Bylaws This document contains the rules for how the Party conducts business.
- Washington State Democrats 2020 Delegate Selection Plan
- 2020 Legislative Priorities as Identified by the WSDCC Advocacy Committee
- WSDCC Procedures for Code of Conduct Violations These procedures govern the handling of complaints that arise under the Code of Conduct guidelines.
- WSDCC Code of Conduct
- Rules for Election of Democratic National Committee Members
- Rules for the Conduct of Debate at Meetings of the WSDCC
- Rules for the Election of State Democratic Party Officers
- Rules for Endorsements by Constituency Caucuses
- Rules for Consideration of Charter and Bylaw Amendments
- Rules for Constituency Caucuses of the WSDCC
- Rules for Resolutions This documents contains the rules for submitting resolutions to the WSDCC.
- Rules for Usage of Facilities at WSDCC Meetings
- Resolutions Resolutions are passed at WSDCC meetings and the State Convention. They state the Party’s position on current events and issues.
- Rules for the Selection of Candidates and Nominees This document contains the rules for selecting which candidates will be considered the official candidates and nominees of the Democratic Party.
- 2018 Washington State Democrats Accessibility Guidelines These guidelines were developed with help from the Disabilities Caucus and disabilities advocates as a resource for local organizations in planning accessible meetings.