The Washington State Democratic Central Committee (WSDCC) is the body that conducts business for the Washington State Democratic Party. They hold meetings about once a quarter, where they pass resolutions, elect officers, and conduct other Party business. Every two years, the Washington State Democratic Party holds a State Convention, where delegates to the convention gather to conduct further Party business.
This page contains some of the documents produced by the WSDCC and State Convention delegates. These documents define the Washington State Democratic Party.
If you have any questions about any of the below documents, or are looking for a document not contained here, please email [email protected] and a member of our staff will assist you.
The 2021-2022 Term of the WSDCC has meetings on:
- January 31st, 2021
- May 1st, 2021
- September 25th, 2021
- January 29th, 2022 (View this meeting live on YouTube: www.tinyurl.com/wademsmay2021yt)
- June 24th – 26th, 2022 (State Convention – Held in Tacoma WA)
- September 17th, 2022
2021 – 2022 Governing Party Documents
- Charter This document describes the structure of the Party.
- Bylaws This document contains the rules for how the Party conducts business.
- Digital Meetings During Emergencies
- Rules for Legislative Districts Post Redistricting
Platform and Affiliated Documents
Standing Rules of the WSDCC
WSDCC Meeting Rules & Guidelines
- Rules for Resolutions
- Rules for the Conduct of Debate at Meetings of the WSDCC
- Rules for Consideration of Charter and Bylaw Amendments
- Rules for Usage of Facilities at WSDCC Meetings
- 2018 Washington State Democrats Accessibility Guidelines These guidelines were developed with help from the Disabilities Caucus and disabilities advocates as a resource for local organizations in planning accessible meetings.
WSDCC Election Rules
- Rules for the Virtual Election of Statutory Officers of the WSDCC
- Rules for the Virtual Election of Congressional District Executive Committee Members
- Rules for Election of Democratic National Committee Members
- Rules for the Election of State Democratic Party Officers
Constituency Caucus Rules
Other Standing Rules
- Rules for the Handling of Resolutions at Reorganization Meetings
- Procedures for Nominating Candidates for Vacancies In Legislative District or County Offices
- Rules for the Selection of Candidates and Nominees
Code of Conduct